There are many inauspicious yogas which are formed from the Tithi and day. Here we will discuss two such yogas which are made from the combination of the Tithi and day, named Samvartak yoga and Dagdha Yoga. They are inauspicious for all auspicious events.
According to Vedic astrology, when Pratipada (first Tithi) is present on Wednesday then Samvartak Yoga foms and when the seventh Tithi falls on Sunday then Samvartak Yoga forms. Samwartak yoga is an inauspicious yoga. Therefore auspicious events should not be performed in Samwartak yoga.
The next inauspicious Yoga is the Dagdha Yoga. Dagdha yoga is the result of the combination of day and date.
Dagdha Yoga would be generated on any day if Tithi and day combine with each other. Let us consider those combinations of Tithi and day which form Dagdha Yoga.
- 1. When the twelfth Tithi falls on Sunday then this Dagdha Yoga forms.
- 2. If Monday is the day and the Tithi is the eleventh Tithi then this inauspicious Yoga forms.
- 3. If Tuesday is the day and the Tithi is the fifth Tithi then you may face problems in auspicious works due to Dagdha Yoga.
- 4. If the third Tithi falls on Wednesday then inauspicious Dagdha yoga forms.
- 5. If the Tithi is the sixth Tithi and the day is Thursday then this combination will give Dagdha Yoga.
- 6. If Friday falls on the eighth Tithi then Dagdha Yoga forms.
- 7. If Saturday is the day and the Tithi is the ninth Tithi then you should not perform any auspicious event in this combination.
Dagdha Yoga is inauspicious for traveling.