Lal Kitab Remedies - Lal Kitab Upay
Jupiter gives good results when it is placed in the first house but its results will not be influential if the seventh house is vacant in the Lal Kitab Kundli. When Venus is placed in the seventh house at the time of marriage then it will give good results to the native.
As per Lal kitab, if Venus is placed in the opposite house of Jupiter and when they both combine with each other, then they will give good results to the person. If Jupiter is placed in the tenth house then he should be careful and hard working. If weaker planets are placed in the eighth and twelfth house then he should not visit a temple. When two planets combine then the person should be aware of auspicious and inauspicious results of planets. He should perform some Lal Kitab remedies to reduce inauspiciousness of planets.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Inauspicious PlanetsPlanets give their results according to the principles of astrology. Some remedies are suggested to reduce the malefic influence of planets:
- Rahu, Ketu and Saturn are inauspicious planets. Inauspiciousness of Ketu will be reduced by the remedies of Rahu and inauspiciousness of Rahu will be reduced by the remedies of Ketu.
- A person will get favorable results if he keeps products of malefic planets with him.
- He should feed chapatis to crows to reduce the malefic influence of Saturn and not face any financial problems in life.
- He will be blessed with children if he feeds chapatis to dogs and if he puts off burning gold with milk and drink it.
- Always two planets are the reasons for inauspiciousness of every malefic planet. If one of the planets becomes auspicious then he will get good results. He should perform remedies to increase the influence of the planet which has the ability to reduce the malefic effect of another planet. Saturn becomes malefic due to Venus and Jupiter. If Mercury becomes more influential and will combine with Venus in place of Jupiter, then Saturn will give good results.
- If a person uses peacock skin then inauspiciousness of Mars will be reduced. Inauspiciousness of Mars will be reduced if he makes chapatis of jaggery in a big pan.
- There is an easiest remedial suggested by Lal Kitab. It is the fodder of cows. He should give one portion of his own meal to a cow, dog and crow.
- He should put grass or any grain on earth and put heavy weight on it to reduce the malefic effects of Rahu. He should wash barley in milk and caste it in water.
- If he is suffering from tuberculosis and also fever, then he should put barley in the urine of a cow and bind it in a new cloth and place it on a higher place. If the patient suffering from this disease cleans his teeth with the urine of a cow, then he may get good results in concern of his disease. If he keeps things which are associated with the planets then inauspiciousness of planets will be reduced.
- If his father is suffering from some problems due to his daughter, then his daughter should wear a square shaped copper in her neck.
- If Mars is placed in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 8th house, then he should perform remedies of Mercury instead of Mars.
Lal Kitab Remedies on the Basis of ExperimentIf these remedies do not give appropriate results, then the following remedies can be used because many people get results from these remedies. He should perform any remedy for maximum 40 to 43 days. If he is not able to do it regularly, then he should perform on every 8th day. If he misses once then he should start it again. For this, he should place rice in milk or saffron in betel leaf. He should perform these remedies between sunrise and sunset. Remedies of planets are as follows:
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Sun: Float jaggery in the running water.
- Lal Kitab Remedies Moon: He should fill water or milk in a utensil and keep it besides his pillow at night. Irrigate roots of babool tree with this milk or water in the morning.
- Lal Kitab Remedies Mars: If Mars is auspicious then he should donate sweets to maintain its auspiciousness. Float sugar coins in running water. If Mars is inauspicious then cast sesame and revari of jaggery in running water.
- Lal Kitab Remedies Mercury: Make a hole in copper plate and float it in running water.
- Lal Kitab Remedies Jupiter: He should eat saffron and place it on his naval and tongue too.
- Lal Kitab Remedies Venus: Donate a cow and donate fodder of Bengal gram or maize.
- Lal Kitab Remedies Saturn: Take oil in a utensil and see your own reflection in it, and donate that utensil and oil to any poor person. It will be very auspicious if the utensil is of brass.
- Lal Kitab Remedies Rahu: Donate reddish without its leaves.
- Lal Kitab Remedies Ketu: Feed sweet chapati to a dog.
Lal Kitab Kundli and Lal Kitab Remedies Astrology
Get Your Lal Kitab Kundli Free Lal Kitab Kundli Online
Lal Kitab Remedies Personalised Reports for you Lal Kitab Remedies and Lal Kitab Kundli Analysis Predictions
Remedies for Maleficent Planets at the Time of MarriageThe person should do remedies of malefic planets at the time of marriage to live happily after marriage. Remedies according to planets are as follows:
- He should donate wheat and copper utensils for Sun.
- Donate rice, milk and silver products for Moon.
- Donate whole lentil pulses for Mars.
- Donate whole Moong pulse for Mercury.
- Donate Bengal gram and gold products for Jupiter.
- Donate curd, ghee, camphor or pearl for Venus.
- Donate black gram and iron products for Saturn.
- He should donate mustard and Emerald for Rahu.
- Donate sesame for Ketu.
Principles for Lal Kitab Remedies of Planets
- Perform all the remedies in day time.
- Follow them for maximum 40 to 43 days.
- Follow one remedy at one time.
- These remedies can also be performed by your father, brother or son.
Please rate this article:
Lal Kitab Remedies - Lal Kitab Upay Acharya Shashikant Rating: 1.00 out of 5
Write a CommentView All Comments
- Free Online Reports
- Kundli Prediction
- Kaalsarp Dosha Check
- Varsh Kundli
- Monthly Horoscope
- Rahu Kaal
- Marriage Compatibility
- Kundli Matching
- Manglik Dosha Check
- Lal Kitab
- Lal Kitab Kundli
- Lal Kitab Kundli Rin
- Name Analysis
- Birth Date Analysis
- Is my name Lucky
- Lucky Gemstone
- Lucky Rudraksha bead