Astrology Yogas to Become a Politician
Politicians must have some special yogas in their birth-chart, as they have the responsibility to resolve the problems of people and govern the country. On one hand, they are the rulers of the country and on the other, they serve their countrymen by developing and protecting the nation. Politicians represent different regions and serve their people keeping in view their different needs.
1. Important House: Sixth, Seventh and Eleventh House
In the birth-chart of successful politicians, the relationship of Rahu is acknowledged with the sixth, seventh, tenth and the eleventh house. The tenth house is the house of politics. To participate in politics, any exalted planet should be present in the tenth house/tenth-lord. The auspicious position of Jupiter in the ninth house or the relationship of the tenth house/tenth-lord with the seventh house will lead to success in the field of politics. The sixth house is considered as the house of service. If the sixth house is in relationship with the tenth house/lord, then he will be inclined towards charity and also serve others. The seventh house is tenth from the tenth house, that is why it is considered specifically.
2. Important Planets: Rahu, Saturn and Mars
Rahu is accorded the status of Nitikaarak planet among all the planets and it should influence the house of politics. Sun is also called the Rajya Kaarak planet. If in the tenth house, Sun is in the exalted sign or in its own sign or Rahu forms a relationship with the sixth, tenth or eleventh house, then possibilities will be high to achieve success in politics. If the lord of the second house influences this yoga, the person will be a good spokesman.
If Saturn and Mars are in the tenth house or form a relationship with the tenth lord, then the person will join politics to serve his duties best. Here, Saturn is a well-wisher of public and Mars incurs leadership qualities within a person. Therefore, the relationship of both the planets will enrich the person with the qualities of a good political leader.
3. Amatyakaarak: Rahu/Sun
If Rahu or Sun is the Amatyakarak planet in the Kundli, the person will take interest in politics and also achieve success. Due to the influence of Rahu, he will be able to make laws and also implement them. This influence will also provide him the ability to speak after analyzing the situation. When Sun becomes Amatyakaarak, then the person will have high possibilities to get higher government post. It is because Sun is the king of all the nine planets.
4. Navmansh and Dashmansh Kundali:
Yogas in the birth-chart are considered in the Navmansh Kundli to review the results. For long-term success in this field, the influence of the planets in the birth-chart should be normal or auspicious. Dashmansh Kundali is considered for precise analysis. If three of them form an auspicious yoga, then he will achieve definite success in politics.
5. Other Yogas:
- (1) The Ascendant of Leo is considered good for leadership qualities. If Sun, Moon, Mercury or Jupiter is in the second house or Mars is in the sixth house, Saturn is in the eleventh house, Rahu is in the twelfth house or Ketu is in the sixth house, then the person will get politics in heritage. Due to this yoga, he will govern for long period and gain popularity and fame.
- (2) The person will get fame if Mars, which is the lord of the tenth house, is in the second house, Saturn in the Ascendant, Rahu in the sixth house and with the aspect of the Ascendant lord, Sun-Mercury is placed in the fifth or eleventh house in birth-chart of Cancer Ascendant.
- (3) If in the birth-chart of Scorpio Ascendant, the Ascendant lord aspects Jupiter in the twelfth house, Saturn is in the eleventh house, Rahu-Moon is in the fourth house, Venus is in the seventh house and is aspected by the Ascendant lord or Sun is in conjunction with the lord of the eleventh house and is placed in the auspicious house and Jupiter aspects the tenth or the second house, then the person will be a politician and have sharp intellect.
Please rate this article:
Astrology Yogas to Become a Politician Acharya Shashikant Rating: 2.15 out of 5
- Free Online Jyotish
- Kundli Prediction
- Kaalsarp Dosha Check
- Varsh Kundli
- Monthly Horoscope
- Rahu Kaal
- Marriage Compatibility
- Kundli Matching
- Manglik Dosha Check
- Lal Kitab
- Lal Kitab Kundli
- Lal Kitab Kundli Rin
- Name Analysis
- Birth Date Analysis
- Is my name Lucky
- Lucky Gemstone
- Lucky Rudraksha bead