Greek astrology also known as tajik astrology also gives importance to position of Saturn in different houses and mentions the impact it will have on the person.
There are many stories about Saturn in astrology and Hinduism. Saturn has been called an inauspicious planet. For this reason people have developed a fear of this planet. Saturn’s presence in your Kundli’s twelve houses is inevitable and its result is also an eternal truth. So let’s accept the effect that Saturn has on us, and discover its impact in the twelve houses.
Saturn has a quarter aspect on the third house, and full aspect on the tenth house. It aspects the fourth house by ¾ aspect, and the fifth and the ninth house by 2/4 aspect. It has the full aspect on the sevent house, and aspect on the eighth house. It is said that Saturn’s aspect is very dangerous; a person suffers in his life but becomes strong due to Saturn’s aspect. To get rid of the bad impact of Saturn there are some astrological remedies which should be performed very religiously.
According to tajik astrology when Saturn is in the Ascendant then it gives immense physical sufferings. A person may lose wealth without a reason or cause.
When Saturn takes its position in the second house in a person’sKundli he faces severe problems in the government sphere. He may even get punishment from the government. Saturn has proven to be very inauspicious in the second house.
Tajik astrology says Saturn’s position in third house is good. Saturn in this house provides a person financial gains and stability. In its third house it brings government aid and he/she succeeds in administrative field. In this house Saturn generates religious feelings and safeguards the person from sin.
The fourth house in the birth chart of a person is considered as the house of happiness. If Saturn occupies the fourth house of a person’s kundli the person may be devoid of happiness and peace from his life. He may lack wealth, may face health problems and acquire ill-habits.
Our Free Services
Now coming to the fifth house, Saturn in this position creates many problems for a person. There is a fear of theft in his/her home, and lack of wealth and health are some of the major problems an individual may face. Fifth house is the house of your children’s fate. You may face problems related to your children.
The placement of Saturn in the sixth house of your kundali is very good as it ensures wealth and keeps you away from your enemies.
The seventh house of a kundli is the house of marriage and life partner. Saturn’s presence in this house indicates problems in married life.
Position of Saturn in the eighth house means physical and mental sufferings. It also creates difficulties in your career and financial matters.
Presence of Saturn in ninth house of a person’s kundli gives pain to his siblings. He should not try his hand in animal husbandry.
People having Saturn in their tenth house should not choose animal husbandry as their profession. Saturn will create obstacles in their financial ventures.
Saturn plays an important part in the eleventh house of a person’s kundli. It strengthens financial stability and does not let him feel lack of money in his life. Saturn earns him good fortune from his friend circle and he is blessed with sound health.
The twelfth house is called the house of expenses. A person spends money excessively but Saturn also provides him success.
Some Remedies in Tajik astrology
Greek astrology suggests some remedies for Saturn’s position in different houses. Here are some of these:
* A person needs to donate mustard oil on Saturday to calm Saturn in first house. He/she should apply tilak with milk or curd.
* To calm Saturn in second house he should feed fishes with flour and pour non-pasteurized milk in a well on Saturdays.
* If Saturn is in the third house he should not take alcohol and non-vegetarian food and must feed a black dog bread cooked in mustard oil.
* If Saturn is in the fourth house he should pour wine in a river and avoid taking milk during night time. A person should pet a black dog. Take aniseed, honey, silver and copper, and after tying them together in a new piece of cloth keep it in the darkest corner of your room.
* If the Saturn is in the sixth house a person should fast every Saturday during the new moon. Besides this he should throw nuts in river.
* Those who have Saturn in their seventh house they must not take non-vegetarian food and serve a black cow.
* If Saturn’s presence is seen in the eighth house one should avoid eating meat and pour milk in a river on Mondays.
* To calm Saturn in the ninth house one should not store unnecessary things on the terrace. He/she should keep fast and worship Jupiter on Thursdays. To lessen Saturn’s annoyance he must worship Lord Ganesha and help blind people.
* Saturn’s position in the eleventh house is usually good. To get benefits from it one should keep fast and worship Saturn on Saturday. He needs to control his mind and senses. A silver brick in your house will be helpful to restrict negative impact of Saturn.
* An individual should eat vegetarian food, fast properly and avoid making windows or doors at the backside of house to keep purity of Saturn intact.