A yoga is formed either by the combination of a solar and a lunar day or by the combination of a day and a nakshatra.
There are 27 nakshatras. The auspiciousness or in-auspiciousness of a nakshatra on human lives depends on the combination of the day with it. In this article we will discuss about the inauspicious Dagdh yoga amongst other yogas formed by the combination of nakshatra and a solar day.
Dagdh yoga is also formed by the combination of a solar and a lunar day. Though there are some differences in the Dagdh yoga formed by nakshatra and solar day and by solar and lunar day, their influence on human lives is equivalent.
Let us see how Dagdh yoga is formed by the combination of different nakshatra and solar day.
- 1. This yoga is created when Bharani nakshatra falls on Sundays.
- 2. When Chitra nakshatra falls on a Monday, Dagdha Yoga is formed.
- 3. Combination of Utrashadha nakshatra with Tuesdays make this yoga.
- 4. Combination of Dhanishta nakshatra with Wednesdays makes this inauspicious yoga.
- 5. Thursdays combined with Utra Phalguni creates this yoga and that is why auspicious activities are avoided on these days.
- 6. When Jyestha nakshatra falls on Fridays due to planetary transit then also auspicious activities are prohibited as it forms the Dagdh yoga.
- 7. If Revati nakshatras falls on Saturdays it forms Dagdha yoga as.
Our Free Services
During this yoga all auspicious activities especially journeys should be avoided. It is considered very malefic for travel.
Another inauspicious yoga that is formed by the combination of nakshatra and solar day is Yamghanta yoga. Let us see how this yoga is formed.
- 1. This inauspicious yoga is formed if the Magha nakshatra falls on Sundays.
- 2. If Vishakha nakshatra falls on a Monday, this yoga is formed.
- 3. When Ardra Nakshatra falls on Tuesdays.
- 4. When Moola nakshastra falls on Wednesday.
- 5. If Krittika falls on Thursdays this yoga is formed. On these days one should avoid performing auspicious work.
- 6. If Rohini Nakshatra falls on a Friday, this yoga is formed.
- 7. If Hasta nakshatra falls on Saturdays, the yoga is formed. On these days sacred activities should be prohibited as the yoga delivers negative results.